Its time to nourish your body and soul some classic Italian goodness. This simply perfect recipe is perhaps the best way to celebrate our one of our favourite Italian ingredients, the sun dried tomato. Garlicky, sweet, salty and super quick!
Inspired by Paige Adams pasta recipe, we found that these fresh ingredients pair perfectly with our super natural and nutritious cauliflower gnocchi.
1 Pack Sunny & Luna Cauliflower Gnocchi
1 jar of sundried tomatoes
salt + pepper
1 tbsp chilli flakes (add more for stronger kick)
1/2 bag of fresh rocket
4 garlic cloves finely chopped
1/2 a freshly squeezed lemon
1/2 a cup of grated parmesan (or your favourite vegan alternative)
1 tsp kosher salt
a drizzle of olive oil
1. Sauté Aromatics: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and season with salt and black pepper. Sauté these ingredients until the garlic becomes aromatic, which should take about 30 seconds. Avoid overcooking the garlic.
2. Introduce the Tomatoes: Add the diced tomatoes to the skillet and sauté for approximately 2 minutes, allowing them to soften and infuse their flavour.
3. Prepare the Pasta: In a non-stick pan, fry a whole pack of Sunny & Luna cauliflower gnocchi over medium heat for 5 minutes until crispy and golden. Gently fold the cooked gnocchi a into the tomato and garlic mixture.
4. Add Parmesan and Greens: Add in the grated Parmesan cheese (we like ours with alot!) Next, introduce the fresh rocket, allowing it to wilt slightly from the heat.
5. Enjoy! Time to dig in....